The other day in a moment of pure love insanity I told Shaun that I loved him and was lucky to be his wife. I’m a bit stingy with the “sweet nothings,” so my comment totally shocked him, and he wanted MORE. He said, why don’t you tell me 10 reasons why. I didn’t of course, because I wasn’t sure I could think of 10…lol
But I know he’s stressed about 10 million things, and maybe feeling just a little BLUE (although he’d never admit it), so I thought I’d think of 10 (even if I have to make some up)…here I go…love you dude!
1. Because you’re faithful…always have been, trusting you always will be
2. Because you love your children…in a way that’s gentle and reassuring
3. Because you’re driven…you never stop reaching for MORE…love that about you
4. Because you’re strong…not the muscle kind of strong (although you can open a jar of jam with the best of them)..but the steady, dependable, can get through anything kind of strong
5. Because you’re interesting…never a dull day with you baby!
6. Because you’re forgiving…of me and the entire world!
7. Because you’re a good provider…God’s got your back on this one…but you make His job easier by always being on top of things…I know it’s hard, and I appreciate you for it!
8. Because you don’t have all the answers, but sometimes you pretend to for my sake…may not be healthy, but it’s a genuine act of love…you protect me
9. Because you endure your constant pain without meanness, and with very few complaints…God bless you!
10. Because I hate that this is the last one….you give me so much to feel lucky about…
This was EASY!
Wanna share why you love your man, or woman (in case there are any guys out there who actually read this blog)?